Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Adepts of Weyard forums.

This is the community for The Adepts of Weyard, a Golden Sun fansite. People are welcome to hang out and chat with the rest of us.

The forum is moderated by a staff which participates fully in the community. The chat box is also moderated by the friendly local djinni.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, log in and join the party!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Year - New TAOW Changes!
Topic Started: Jan 21 2017, 08:30 PM (241 Views)
labouka
Member Avatar
Ruler of Black Holes
So, we probably all have been pretty dissapeared during the holidays, and I know it's pretty late in the month, but Happy New Year, y'all! :D :joy:

Site is still pretty quiet, but I always hold out hope for this place. Also, love the changes that have been made on the main site so far, Caz. Glad to see my screenshots for the Transfer Events were of use to ya. :D

Hope this new year brings more activity in this place. I certainly will stick around and await Caz's upcoming stuff for the main site as well.

So, let's kick it off with 2017 hurrah's, guys! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Relucent
Member Avatar
Warrior
Forgot to check back for a while :O

Stumbled upon the main site again so I figured I'd stop in to say hi! Wish you fellas were more active in the discord, people have been popping in to say Happy New Years but beyond that it's been quiet. :>

I'll be around as always. Nice additions to the site, Caz! Did you change your hosting service as well?

labouka
Member Avatar
Ruler of Black Holes
She sure did, as it seems. I guess after the loss in translation that happened with the forums, I think a new domain for the main site was in order as well.

Glad to see you people still around Relucent. I will try to get more often on the discord chat as well. I don't particularly use it, so I never had an incentive to use it much, but I recently started giving it more attention, so I will surely drop by more often. :D

Kyarorain
Member Avatar
Administrator

Yup, new server. I figured it was time TAOW became more independent, and having a shorter, more memorable URL doesn't hurt either. I'll get around to setting up a forum redirect if I can figure it out (it will still be Zetaboards and the old URL will still work, though)

faizalgriffin
Member Avatar
The Icy Thief
Hi Guys ! I missed you all so much ! And also, happy late late late new year !

« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply