Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Adepts of Weyard forums.

This is the community for The Adepts of Weyard, a Golden Sun fansite. People are welcome to hang out and chat with the rest of us.

The forum is moderated by a staff which participates fully in the community. The chat box is also moderated by the friendly local djinni.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, log in and join the party!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
History of TAOW
Topic Started: Dec 9 2015, 03:12 AM (286 Views)
Member Avatar

I made a new page, about the history of TAOW (which is really just showing off old layouts...)

There wasn't really a lot to say about the site itself since it's had a pretty uneventful run, but hey, maybe some people will find it an interesting read... I guess.

Next up... work on Dark Dawn sections. I'd like to get all the DD Adepts sections started before Golden Sun 4 gets announced, if ever.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
Sleepy Witch
That shouldn't be too hard, if DD's sales are any indication. At this point, I'm not even sure if Smash can save GS in the current state it's in. I think it'll take a while - when the old fandom gets a hold of the IP, maybe we'll see something, but I don't really expect anything within the next decade, sadly - especially not anything done by camelot. They've... changed since the old days. Even their mario sports games just aren't up to snuff anymore...
Member Avatar
Was just wondering where you were at, Kyarorain!

It's a little late for me to be reading this but I'll check this out tomorrow - and it will give me a reason to come back and post another response. ;)

I thought I read that most of the original Golden Sun staff had left Camelot well before Dark Dawn, so maybe that played a part in Camelot's downfall (of sorts).

I'm more or less holding on for a strong fan implementation at this point - though I guess the fan base at this time isn't as huge as many other IPs that have provided either lackluster games or no games at all.
« Previous Topic · Site Stuff · Next Topic »
Add Reply