Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
Need some character development
Topic Started: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:53 pm (181 Views)
The Faunamancer
Member Avatar

Right now I'm trying to break in both Bones and The Faunamancer. The Faunamancer is attempting to stave off calamity predicted by scholars at the end of the era, and he thinks the way to do that is to instigate a return to deities walking the earth (himself among them). Bones is a guy with a curse who has become an unkillable skeleton, trying to find the way to lift the curse so he can just die already.

I have a thread going with Arthur right now where I'm using both the characters since their goals have a little overlap in that they both seek crazy strong power, so I'm up for using both of them in one thread. However, I'd also like some opportunities to use either of them solo. The Faunamancer is more lighthearted and over-the-top, but Bones is much more grounded and cynical.

Ideally I want to cover the Taras Arena GRP at some point, preferably with The Faunamancer (Bones isn't much of a combat guy). I'd also be interested in a heist, a dungeon crawl, a forest encounter, a parliamentary plea, anything involving minecarts or bullywugs, or pretty much anything anyone has in mind.
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Xibalba
Member Avatar

Mezizi is looking to build a small army to take out the Drow that have enslaved his people. You mentioned you want to go to the arena, so they could meet there. That would be a go to area for him to find strong fighters.

The Faunamancer
Member Avatar

Alright, cool. I was thinking Boris would want to fight in the arena to demonstrate his power and get his name out there.

Xibalba
Member Avatar

Yeah, that would work for me! Just let me know when you'd like to start the topic.

The Faunamancer
Member Avatar

I will probably get around to posting something tomorrow.

I know you're big on your character's chronology so is there anything you need me to do to make this work for you?

Xibalba
Member Avatar

Nope! As long as Mezizi is in Taras we're good. He'll want to have a conversation before the fight starts, but besides that we're all good!

The Faunamancer
Member Avatar

http://s2.zetaboards.com/Imythess/topic/7020136/1/

Climb aboard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Role-Play Related Discussion · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR