Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
New Mobile Friendly Theme; [Theme]
Topic Started: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:10 pm (193 Views)
Leyanni[Adm]
Member Avatar

Itivari Shipyards is the newest theme to be added to the bunch. It works on both mobile and desktop for those of you who frequently use a variety of devices. It also loads very quickly for those of you who like things that load quickly.

Please leave any feedback you have here, particularly how it works on mobile. We are aware that it uses graphics from other themes.
Edited by Leyanni, Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm.
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Silnimare
Member Avatar

Looks good for me so far. Loads quickly, scales well. If you want help with graphics to match, I'd be happy to contribute.

Snellopy[Adm]
Member Avatar
Shop Ninja

Dark background themes with lighter (but not tooooo light) text are best for me, but I really like the blatant graphic changes for when a section/topic has new posts, especially when on mobile.

The Faunamancer
Member Avatar

I tried this theme out on a Pixel XL with a reasonably large screen. Even with good eyes I found the font just too small, especially in portrait. Is it possible to tweak the font size?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR