Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
A Cordial Invitation to A Masquerade Ball ((Incoming rp! All are welcome!)); An rp divided into two parts
Topic Started: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:46 am (629 Views)
X'yros
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Posted Image

February 1, 2018

Another year has successfully flown by, we would wish for your company to join us for the annual formal ball~

Time:
Guests are to have arrived by 3:30, doors open at 4:00
Dance begins at 4:30
Dinner is served at 5:30

Dance will begin at 6, followed by a round of games at 6:30

The Celestte District, in the Celestte Family Mansion.

RSVP to N762 Celestte Blvd, Taras Disctrict 47

Posted Image

Posted Image

--

Hey Guys!!!

So one night we were goofing around and thinking of how GREAT it would be if we did a thread where our characters attended a ball and well... I loved the ideas so much I went ahead and decided to put it together and make it happen!

-- This is going to be a two parter! The first half of the event will be for fun and relaxation! A time to maybe take it easy and chill, or get drunk and do something stupid in front of rich people. Hey, that's up to you! So the first half will be the dance and then once we have had our fun, I was thinking of doing a second half- more of a mystery kinda, who done it, themed. It'll be great! I promise!

This WILL be masquerade themed, so it is REQUIRED for you character to show up in some fancy clothes and a mask. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYTHING. This thread is just for fun, please don't do that to yourself :'D But one thing about the Masquerade is that your character must remain anonymous. No ripping off your mask and telling everyone who you are, please. Yes we all will know who is who, but it'll make for interesting conversation trying to figure everyone out.

I was thinking of waiting to start it in February so we could get a little break from midwinter rounding and all of that- How does February 12th sound? The date can always be changed if that is what it comes down to- I know that there are two new ST events that will be beginning then. Let me know your thoughts!!!

If you are interested in joining this topic or have any questions, please reply below so I can get a feel for how many people will be joining!!!

Thanks guys, pretty darn excited!

Guest List

Characters

5/

Edited by X'yros, Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 am.
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Phedre
Member Avatar

Pheddy will be there. And no one will recognize her svelt awesomeness because of wearing a dress (she will likely struggle with the concept herself for much the evening)

Silnimare
Member Avatar

Count Sil in! She's always up for crashing attending a fancy ball.

Asti
Member Avatar

You'll be right within the start-up of NNE and BTW ST events, so I'd suggest moving this forward and striking while the iron is hot.
Online Profile Quote To Top

X'yros
Member Avatar

Asti
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 am
You'll be right within the start-up of NNE and BTW ST events, so I'd suggest moving this forward and striking while the iron is hot.
So further into the month, or like now? XD

Detaras
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Detaras, Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 am.

X'yros
Member Avatar

******THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN THE STARTING DATE, PLEASE LOOK OVER THE POST.

******NEW STARTING DATE WILL BE FEB. 1ST!!

Xibalba
Member Avatar

Mezizi wants to come if you're still accepting RSVP's!

X'yros
Member Avatar

Xibalba
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 am
Mezizi wants to come if you're still accepting RSVP's!
Consider yourself accepted!!! Excited to have you! :'D

Xibalba
Member Avatar

Woooo!

X'yros
Member Avatar

THREE/FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL COMPLETE CHAOS!!!

Are you lads and ladies ready????

Marlowe
Member Avatar

Hm. I may have to steal acquire a dress...and where the hell will I stash all the sweet loot, I wonder...?

X'yros
Member Avatar

Marlowe
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:25 am
Hm. I may have to steal acquire a dress...and where the hell will I stash all the sweet loot, I wonder...?
ROFL

Phedre
Member Avatar

*pheddy puts on dress... looks in mirror... gags* "Are we really doing this?"

Marlowe
Member Avatar

Marlowe may or may not flirt with Phedre in earnest. And totally not because she's one of the few attractive people there.

Although...considering she's eight inches shorter, that may be slightly awkward...

...actually, come to think of it, she might try to flirt and will probably end up being even more awkward than usual if she does. She doesn't do people well.

Pockets, though...she does pockets very well. Let's hope people have some.

Could be interesting to meet Sil again, though. This time in a much more public arena.
Edited by Marlowe, Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 pm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Role-Play Related Discussion · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR