Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
A Shadowy Chandler
Topic Started: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 am (109 Views)
Faustine Hirsch
Member Avatar

So I wanna do this. I figure anyone who wants information might be able to go through certain "underground" channels to set up a meeting with a less-than-ethical chandler. Of course, there would have to be precautions. A meeting like that, especially given the current political climate, isn't something someone like Faustine would show up to without some serious precautions.

Now, a visit to her home to buy some candles and maybe have some tea could be good, as long as you're discreet about your arrival. Or something could be set up elsewhere. Faustine does have a Phantom - a lightly armoured carriage - that would be good for a conversation on the go. She also has a personal scorchliner and business dealings in Cascadia, so that's another means by which to speak. Of course, all three of these options put her in direct control of the situation, which would be a favourable thing to her.

But the burden of going through the above-mentioned channels and determining what information your character would want (and what they'd be willing to pay for it - IC, of course) would be on you. Obviously, the main focus of this GRP is the current conflict between syndicalists and Balefiren law enforcement, "government", et cetera. That's not to say that you'd be completely limited to that, of course, but that should be the main focus of our RP. While she's certainly not Karstoff, Faustine does know pretty much what goes on in and around Balefire.

Most likely, you would either not know her name at all or you would be familiar with the name Camille d’Annequen (or you may only know the name Camille). That's the name she uses for espionage and what-not.

Anyone interested?
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Ioann
Member Avatar

I might be interested - I have a vague idea of something in mind. I'll send you a PM!

Faustine Hirsch
Member Avatar

Thanks! PM received and thread started, yay! 8D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Role-Play Related Discussion · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR