Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
[a] Still Roaming [Epic Initiative Claim]
Topic Started: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 pm (33 Views)
Ogichi
Member Avatar
GOGI

Werever We May Roam

"Luck is my antithesis. The only reason I'm alive is because I'm too stubborn and tough to break when the world wants me to."

The topic reached 5 pages and 71 posts before being put on indefinite hiatus, but is slated to finish having hosted a couple major turning points in Logan's life, setting up for future potential plots, and all thanks to Mistalee's character, Kyla.

Summary

Logan, a pseudo-werewolf is looking into werewolf shrines to authenticate his existence. He meets Kyla, a catgirl who shows interest who decides to help him. After an incident with a portal gem, the two decide to get him to the Darkest Gloomwood wereshrine, and coincidentally just in time for the Twin Blood Moons, a rare lunar event where both both moons are in the shadow of Chaon at the same time. The topic is largely focused on emotion and fan service, as the two prove a powerful wombo combo against most threats they face with their abilities, knowledge, and tenacity.

Content Introduced:
  • Pseudo-wereism, a facsimile were existence that has the transformation, but none of the powers or drawbacks.
  • Were Shrines, especially the Darkest Gloomwood wereshrine
  • A new Darkest Gloomwood alfha were sheriff and his pack of True Weres
  • Twin Blood Moon ritual and its benefits
  • Blood Moons Guardian, a badass true were who obeys the will of Chaon's moons when it's time for the ritual

Goals Met
  • Logan meets Kyla, the first girl to ever show an interest in him
  • Logan and Kyla plan to effectively rewire a Werewolf Shrine to work in a specific way
  • Accidentally get teleported to Gloomwood when his portal stone overcharges
  • Kyla and Logan decide to go to the Darkest Gloomwood Were Shrine
  • Meet a Darkest Gloomwood sheriff and his deputies/posse along the way
  • Extra shenanigans and fan service
  • Meet Blood Moon Shrine Guardian, learning in the process that their timing is interesting
  • Logan makes a deal with the Ethereal to slip by the warring werewolf packs and gangs wanting a Blood Moon transformation

Goals On Pause
  • Kyla and Logan work together to snag him the Blood Moon transformation, along with some help from the Sheriff
  • Logan and Kyla escape
  • Fade to black as they share a room in a tavern.

Looking to claim the 3 GRP Tickets and 200 Gold on the Ogichi account here.

Also wondering if Mistalee could get the same on her main account for her wonderful contributions.
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Snellopy[Mod]
Member Avatar
Shop Slave

Your Initiative has been accepted, mate. Keep telling stories!

Paid Mista on the Kyla account because I wasn't paying attention sorry, and I am about to go on excursion so I will probably forget to rejig it
Edited by Snellopy, Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 am.
Online Profile Quote To Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Initiatives · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR