Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
Hello
Topic Started: Mon Oct 9, 2017 10:31 am (71 Views)
equis
No Avatar

hi im new. Question: where do I start roleplaying?
can I have a 1on1 mentor please?
Offline Profile Quote To Top

Snellopy[Mod]
Member Avatar
Shop Slave

G'day mate, and welcome to Imythess! There's a few ways of picking up a RP partner. One is what you've done, saying you are new and looking for someone. You will likely have a bunch of people answering in the affirmative within a few days. Another option is trying to drum up a partner in the CBox, but that is ephemeral and depends on who is around. There's theRP related forum bit for hammering out partners and planning. You can also just dive in and make an open thread and hope people join, but that can be a bit of a wait unless you bang the drum and advertise it somewhere I previously mentioned.

I am always happy to answer stuff via PM or CBox, mate. I am a sluggard at posting though mate, so you probably don't want me as a partner
Online Profile Quote To Top

redfiver
Member Avatar

Hi welcome and hope you enjoy your time here. I am an old member and I haven't always kept up with all of the newest stuff on the site, but I am always willing to start new RPs and willing help you out if needed. Feel free to PM me as well and I can probably point you in the right direction of things if you have questions. Though for any official questions/ rulings you probably want to ask a staff member.

X'yros
Member Avatar

Hello thar :B There are plenty of people here that will gladly help you out!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Hall of Initiates · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR