Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!; [P]redfiver
Topic Started: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:18 am (2,361 Views)
Kerr Li
Member Avatar

The path was long.

It wasn't hard to traverse. It wound in a repetitive pattern across the mountaintop. The air was hot and dry, but mostly pleasant weather beyond that. There were just so much path, and it kept going up. The entire trip was so...so....

The word "monotonous" popped into his mind, but it didn't fit how he felt. It was more like when Krent forced him to sit still and breathe, calling it "meditation." What was that feeling?

BORED.

He nearly shouted in joy when he reached something that had to be the summit: a cave mouth, dark and deep. Kerr dropped his pack, chugged down the last of his water, and wiped his face dry.

"KA!" He shouted at the cave. "I am Kerr, student of Krent. I've come to challenge you!"
Edited by Kerr Li, Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:22 am.
Offline Profile Quote To Top

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka heard someone yelling from his side door. He had been woken up from a particularly good nap... he didn't remember when he fell asleep. Oh well. He bent his head down and looked down the hall way. His head alone filled the large hallway at the end he saw a humanoid, but he could smell something else on the man. A bit of dragon and other things... hmm didn't he have a rivalry with that dragon... or did they make up...oh yeah they did about a hundred years ago.

He called down the hall his voice booming. "Hi kid come in here I don't feel like transforming to fit through the side door. Also if you are really here to challenge me please just make it quick. I really have gotten board of fighting people over the years. It would be nice to just talk instead. Also which Krent are you talking about I know lots of people. Oh right do you want anything to eat or drink?"

Going down the hall would open into a massive cave the colossal dragon sat on a pile of gold. His scales gleaming brighter than gold an a sort of curious look on his draconic face. If Kerr mentioned food o or drink Ka would have conjured some on a marble table that was off to one side. It was for guest like Kerr.

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

The response, the rumbling, low voice the echoed through Kerr's bones...didn't give the response he expected, but he'd been around Krent himself too long to find it surprising. Kerr stood at the entrance for a time, evaluating the words, then plucked his pack from the ground. He'd walk inside, on guard but not actively hostile. If the dragon didn't want an initial fight, he wouldn't be foolish enough to start or be caught off footed.

"Krent? Krent Almen?" he offered as he wandered through the darkness, having no issue in navigating the black. "Crazy? Braid and mustache? Dresses in purple? Talks of 'burning spirit' a lot?" If someone couldn't pick Krent out from that description, they've never met the man, and Krent claimed he had, though it was a long time ago in his youth, mixed in with fighting another dragon with a foreign mage on a mountain. Or possibly a different time. They blended together after a time, his tales.

"I suppose I could use some more food and water. You're not easy to reach." He stopped as a bright light illuminated the space. Only a few candles burned, but they glowed off the enormous pile of yellow metal - gold - and the scales of a monstrous dragon. Before Kerr sat a table of white, with a variety of meats, pastries, and fresh fruits as well as carafes of fresh water and juice. Kerr stood and stared at the spread, but did not partake.

"So, you are Ka?" he asked of the dragon.

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka tapped his chin for a bit. Hmm sounds familiar I think I fought a young man like that.. I think he broke one of my legs before going away or something. It was many years ago... would have thought he would be dead by now.... don't humans die pretty young? Oh well I am no good with time or years.

Also yes I am Ka. So what brings you here young boy?"
He probably would ask a few other random questions to learn more about Kerr. At the same time he probed Kerr's mind to learn a bit more about him and to tell when he was telling the truth or not. He didn't really care if his probing was detected. He pondered on what sort of thing would be the most amusing to do with his guest.
Edited by redfiver, Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:23 am.

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

"He's very old, but alive," Kerr replied. "But yes, that's likely Krent." Dragons were dragons, and who knew how long this one stayed in this cave with its gold. Such a tedious life.

"I am here to challenge you," Kerr replied simply to Ka's question.

"Why challenge me? It seems a bit out of your way to come here."

"I sought a greater challenge, and Krent sent me here." Kerr flapped a hand by his ear, shooing an invisible pest.

"So, you seek to follow in this Krent's footsteps, but I feel the blood of the dragon in you. How did that come to pass? You hardly look draconic."

"Magitech," Kerr replied, wincing and jerking his head to the side. "Ask those why birthed me for more information. I don't have it."

"Interesting phrasing. There must be a story there, but I see you've yet to settle down and eat. Why is that?"

"I'm not certain I can trust it or you yet," Kerr answered, and scratched at his ear. "And I still don't since you're trying to do something with my mind. I do not tolerate that well normally, so stop it now." Kerr's tone glowered, almost rumbling as Ka's did, though at a much higher pitch, but it expressed retrained rage at the intrusion.

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka chuckled his voice rumbling the ground, "An amusing one. I was simply testing your mind a bit and finding more about you. Learning if you tell the truth which you do. Alright well you can test yourself against me. First let's see if you are strong enough. Here hit me once with all you have. If you can't make me feel it then fighting will be pointless."

Ka put out his front limb his claws bent away so Kerr could hit the palm. He probably would feel much. Still even feeling something would be impressive for a small being such as Kerr. "Not bad kid. Though your form is still pretty sloppy. You probably will lose though with just that much. How about you eat at least first. Then maybe we will fight."

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

The dragon said he'd only read his mind, but Kerr still scanned his own self to try to sense any new handicaps or triggers that the great beast might have put in place. Finding none, he accepted the dragon's proposal of striking its palm to prove his strength. Kerr nearly chuckled. Unless the dragon's meddling harmed his ability to fight, the dragon would certainly feel as he took his stance, breathed in, breathed out, and fired at the dragon's palm with all his strength, feeling the strike resonating back into his bones.

"Not bad kid. Though your form is still pretty sloppy. You probably will lose though with just that much."

Kerr huffed, keeping his anger to himself. He knew the dragon felt that. He had to! The thing bluffed.

"How about you eat at least first. Then maybe we will fight."

Kerr looked at the food, the meat still wafting steam and the fruit glistening cool. He first worked to stave off the temptation to eat it and, finding himself successful, nodded.

"Thank you for the meal," he said, bowing slightly. He picked up some sort of pastry and bit in, tasting meat and spices and tantalizing juices over his tongue along with a buttery crust. It was delicious, and he happily consumed the entire treat.

redfiver
Member Avatar

Kerr watched the boy start to eat and triggered one of his pranks. The magic made it so one would not notice, but the effect was enhanced the more one ate. In this case it would weaken and transform Kerr into a fox girl. At best Kerr would end up with the strength slightly above average for a human. At worse she would be unable to lift a single heavy object. The figure and such was also effected by how much she ate. Average at best really curvy or even top heavy on the worse side.

About two minutes after the meal Kerr would become aware of the change. Ka would chuckle in laughter. He had expected maybe a young boy or a newt or something, but these results were interesting too.

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

Kerr ate with abandon, happy to have his fill after a long and draining climb. He ate from the plates and drank straight from the carafes, nearly everything on the long table depleted by the time he finished. He smiled and relaxed, hoping the dragon didn't decide to attack as he enjoyed this sated sensation. He had issues, however as he found himself suddenly bottom and top heavy, both in opposite directions.

Kerr frowned, looked down, and found a strangely distracting view blocking his feet. He glanced behind, and found a tail, fluffy red with a white tip, waggling in irritation. He assessed his situation, and his frown deepened.

"Dammit, I wondered how someone could fall for something like this," Kerr growled, her voice even higher pitched, then began to take off his top. "I guess I've got to give Vin some credit on how difficult it is." With quiet precision, he began to tear his removed shirt into a long strip, glaring at the dragon as he stood topless.

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka chuckled as he looked down on the silly little man... woman. "Well then you tore your clothes. Here you go these should fit. However, a young lady shouldn't be so immodest. "

He conjured a blouse and pair of shorts that fit the new Kerr along with suitable undergarments. If Kerr tore at them they would reform into a girlier form. First becoming feminine colors, they lacy, then lacy and soft, and then into a dress, then finally a sexy dress. If he/she tore even that one Kerr would lose an inch of height and gain an inch of hair length each time she tore the dress. It would keep going until height until she was only 5'. If he/she went that far the clothes would finally stop regenerating.

If Kerr stopped at some point Ka might be convinced to have some mercy. Attacking Ka would prove fairly ineffective. He would just continue to chuckle until Kerr was ready to talk and stop being so funny or until Kerr had reached the max of the curse prank.

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

Another top popped on Kerr's torso at the dragon's words. These seemed a bit more...form fitting than his usual gi, and were coupled with new clothing underneath to support the new architecture on his body. He jumped slightly, found it wanting, and finished tearing his original top into one long, ragged strip.

"Immodestly? It's my body. I'm a human, and you're a dragon. What's to be immodest about?" He folded the strip in half, put that middle point behind him, and began to wind the cloth around his center. "If anyone's embarrassed, it's not me. I'm a little pleased, to be honest. I have few chances to see unbared bosoms, but I know from watching Vin how tiresome they get in training."

He continued to wind, the cloth strip winding his breasts tighter than the lifting support they offered.

"But I learned something from Vin, no matter what he learned. I didn't choose if I'd be male or female. If I'd be a 'boy' or 'girl', but that hardly matters. I am myself. I am who I was born as, and who I mold myself to be." He tied the last of the cloth behind him, smashing his breasts against the rest of his body. "I am Kerr, disciple of Krent, and I am here to challenge you!"

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka chuckled as he understood Kerr a bit more. "Ah a most unusual response. Alright then this is amusing, but your current state is hardly fair. I could kill you by accident too easily right now. Ah I have an idea. How about delaying our fight for a bit? If so I will cast one more spell upon you. This will help you unlock some new power eventually related to your draconic history.

I will then let you have a room were you can experiment a bit. The door over there. When done just say so and I will teleport you to my son's place. He trains lots of people and even shows them how to fight with an element without magic. The trial for you is to earn your previous skill back in your current body and bring at least your unarmed up to that of a master level or your athletics to expert levels. Completing this alone will return your previous draconic strength. You can keep training though. Also once you finish training you can teleport back here and we will fight. After which I will change you back to your normal form if you so wish. Oh and if you fight well I will grant you an enchanted weapon of your choosing. Oh and you have my word no more tricks if you agree to this. So what do you say?"

Of course Ka didn't mention that the curse would go away by it's self after a year or two or a with a skilled mage dispelling it. Though he felt like Kerr wouldn't take that long to train. Maybe half a year... three quarters of a year at most... maybe less that was part of the surprise in watching mortals. He was actually thinking it might be fun and Kerr would certainly be stronger from training up from scratch again.

If Kerr agreed Ka touched his forehead and channeled a bit of energy that would awaken some draconic power in a month or two. He also adjusted things. He gave Kerr a new set of enchanted clothes destroying the old ones completely. A sort of Chinese fighting dress with shorts included for modesty. It was a simple design and easy to take on and off, but built specifically to hold things in place. Her underwear became very good and supportive like a sports bra. All of the clothe were of the highest quality... super comfortable. A pair of soft, but tough shoes were included too that matched. They would not get dirty either. The color of the clothes was purple with gold dragons patterns sewn into it. Kerr's hair would grow to her mid back and be tied into a pony tail that matched Krent's. The small band that held the pony tail was also magic and took care of styling the hair this way. Ka like any dragon had some vanity and liked to make sure anything he created was top notch.

Ker was then allowed to go in a side guest room, which had element furnishings. When Krent left she would be teleport to Kaess' monastery.

If Kerr disagreed he let the person hit him a few times before teleporting him to Kaess' monastery anyways. Along with the words, "Should have taken the deal kid."

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

"So..." Kerr said, circling his wrists, getting used to the new body he inhabited, its new center of balance and the alien feeling of tails from his backside. "If I say no, we fight and that's it."

He circled his shoulders, testing his bindings, the first time he'd tried them himself. "But I say no, and you grant me a chance to get stronger....I don't understand why you'd offer such a choice. I'll beat you now, or beat you better later, but since my goal is to get stronger, there's only one choice."

Kerr smiled, his lips a bit more full than before. "If it's the choice of more strength or staying the same, of course I'll get stronger."

The dragon reached out and touched Kerr. He accepted the touch, and felt the bindings and old clothing break away, the cool rush of air quickly replaced by new clothing, dark violet with a gold dragon curling across his figure. He felt his head grow heavier as his hair grew and tied behind him. Despite the newness, it all felt comfortably flexible and snug, perfect for relaxing or fighting in.

Kerr, newly dressed and styled, walked into the side room indicated, and prepared for whatever strange life this Ka person planned to inflict upon her to make her stronger.

redfiver
Member Avatar

Ka said, "Ah good choice. Now you said earlier you wanted to see yourself, so feel free to examine your current self in the room and was left on the bed. Feel free to do so in this room. I recommend you take some time as your body is quite different. When you are done just get dressed and step through the door to find your training ground.

When Ker was done exited Ker appeared in the trainging ground in front of Kaess who was teaching a class. Kaess looked a little suprise, "Umm.. hello miss can I help you?"

Kerr Li
Member Avatar

Kerr raised an eyebrow, stared at the proffered door, and walked through, ensuring it locked behind her. Well, this body was more different than he originally thought. Even walking would take time for adjustment. She should take time to stretch, move, and, well, inspect herself.

Some time later, her clothing slightly adjusted and appearing visibly calmer, she unlocked the door and walked through, announcing she was ready to travel. Soon, she stood not in a cave with a dragon and its gold, but in some sort of depression with a stone building, vast training ground, and a man with golden scales. He looked just as surprised at Kerr's appearance as she felt.

"Umm.. hello, miss," he said to break the sudden shocked silence. "Can I help you?"

"I am...not sure where I am," Kerr admitted. "I was...promised I'd be sent to train with Ka's son?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Primal Fist Monestary · Next Topic »

Top RP SitesVote for Imythess at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR