Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Imythess, the border between dreams and reality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Imythess is a creative writing board where you narrate the story of a character in the medieval land of Imythess, on the planet Chaon. Each topic is an opportunity for your character to interact with the world and its peoples by cooperatively writing pieces of a story with other members, one post at a time. We call this role-playing, because you assume the identity of your character as if it were your own.

In order to play, you must register an account for each character you would like to write about, and begin their tale by filling out their basic profile information: Race (human, elf, demon, etc.), class (warrior, mage, etc.), physical appearance, and any other personal details you would like to describe. You are also encouraged to come up with some background history information for what your character's life has been like up to the point at which their story in Imythess begins.

There is no approval process or application required to join, so long as you follow the rules then you are free to write whatever character details you choose. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Create a character now!

If you're already a member, you can log into your account below:

Username:   Password:

Lith My'athar

Smaller than Menzoberranzan and closer to the surface, the drow city of Lith My'athar is not as sadistic as their deeper dwelling cousins. They welcome outsiders and few worship Lolth. There is a small temple dedicated to the goddess, but no one's blood is spilled on its alter. They have docks built on the edge of Velamas Lake where they import supplies, and there is no slavery in Lith My'athar.

Lith My'athar

The Docks
Velamas Lake touches the edge of Lith My'athar, providing them with many of their supplies.
Tricked! Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:21 pm, By Epysa
Topics: 6 Replies: 53
Lith My'athar
  Title Topic Starter Replies Views Topic Info
They Lost Their Lives in Lith My'athar (Savanna/James)
Ogichi 6 5,361
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 am
Last Post By: Ogichi
Running Deep
(p)
Umae'lara 14 566
Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Last Post By: Umae'lara
  • Pages:
Return
Doguso 23 978
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm