Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beyond Sanctification; Candy's New Book!
Topic Started: Jul 29 2007, 05:44 AM (2,691 Views)
Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Dear editor -- I just saw a picture of your new book! :cong: How long has it been out? The book cover looks inviting! I will order it from Amazon!
Love and blessings!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
Ironia, the first Book, Beyond Salvation is not yet stocked at Amazon. So I will let all know and you can order both books at a discount and qualify for free super saving shipping. They can also be ordered at bookstores, but are full priced.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
:) :wow: two books! I will be waiting for more information!

:praise: God! I will be waiting!

It has been placed on my heart to also write a book many years ago. Can you give me some pointers please? Thank you.

Frack
Member Avatar
God's Grace Helper
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dearest Candy!

You Rock! I disappear for a few months (okay, a lot of months) and you go and write a book! Now I know what I can use that gift certificate I got for Christmas to buy... (I know, it seems very strange for me to hold onto a gift certificate that long, but then I couldn't find the email for a while and finally just found it - not hard when you have about 1000 or so emails in the inbox.)

So, I missed out on any info you posted about the book and there's no blurb on Amazon.com, so please give some dish!

I'll make (yet another) introductory post and catch you up on what's happening in my life...

Blessings,
Karen

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
The publisher yet needs to write the blurb. We are waiting on the availabity of both books first. They are both words from Jesus, personal and corporate growth. I responded to your say hello post. Good, as always to see you again!

Frack
Member Avatar
God's Grace Helper
[ *  *  *  * ]
I hope to stay around more. We'll see how that goes. Brenna is so active and quite demanding for attention. Well, let's say it's more that you have to watch her every minute or she finds something you'd rather not have her doing (No, Brernna! Friskie's food does NOT go in her water dish! Are you supposed to be playing with the cat's food? "Brenna not to play in Firskie's food." Then why are you playing in it? You need to go in Time Out. "Brenna no play! Brenna all done! Teta, cukkle Brenna?" - the stinker - No, you have to go in Time Out.)

I'm looking forward to getting at least one of your books. This is very exciting!

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
Teta is cute. Did Brenna coin it?

Both books are now available at Amazon or your local bookstore. I have opened a message board just for discussion and prayer and news. It is http://www.lastplea.com

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
;) Just placed an order for both books! Looking forward to receiving them!!!!

:cong:

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
:th: Ironia. :bless: Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

boysbach
Unregistered

these are both available at a reduced rate through amazon in the uk
Quote Post Goto Top

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
:th: Boysbach. They hit the international market before before they hit the US.

boysbach
Unregistered

Yes at less than half price as well.
Quote Post Goto Top

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
;) Just received the two books by UPS! So exciting, dear editor, to see how your books seem to be teaching on how to cultivate a more intimate relationship with the Lord through the Holy Spirit! So interesting and motivational to read how you interacted with the Lord, and shared His teachings to you through the press!

:bless:

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
Thank you, Ironia for seeing the purpose of going into all the world. I cherish my relationship with you because I know you to possess wisdom and honesty. You are the second "reviewer" positively encouraging me to keep on keeping on. :th:

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
:) Thank you. I also cherish my relationship with you!!!

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
I really do count my blessing over the fine people I have met through this site. You are the best and I really, really miss you doing the studies where we can draw from you. :)

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
:grace: I am the one that is really missing out by not doing the bible studies because as believers we should seek to edify each other and we do draw from each other.

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
The Lord directs your steps. I am assured you are still learning and growing in whatsoever manner He is guiding you to do. Do so miss you though and I am not going to credit the flesh for caring so. :lol:

monkey143
Member Avatar
Deacon
This is so very awesome and exciting. I'm sorry I did not make it to Amazon yet, with my dialup but since i have some time today, it's on my list. :)

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
Bargain Betsy, :), Dh read book two and is a gentler and wiser person. :praise: He is going to read it again, but now he is reading book one and is thrilled with what he called, God's spiritual nuggets. Such as a time like this, and I know you understand.

monkey143
Member Avatar
Deacon
CE, that is wonderful news! He hadn't read them before? Was that his choice, yours, or your publisher's?

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
That was his choice. Always wondered why he took no interest in it. I guess the time was not right. For such a time as this!

monkey143
Member Avatar
Deacon
Awesome!

Ann
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Just wanted to say that I have begun reading book 1 and :real:

There is a lot to take in and imagine I will read it more than once.

:th: Candy!

:wub: Ann

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
Thank you so much for letting me know, Ann. Much to take in and much to let the Lord confirm. :bless: to my wonderful Bible Study friend. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ask A Question · Next Topic »
Add Reply