Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Book of Revelation; The end times and the new beginning!
Topic Started: May 28 2007, 09:14 AM (622 Views)
Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
:) I had the blessing of facilitating my Sunday School class yesterday. The lesson was taken from Revelation 22. Revelation 22:19 could not be explained. So we left it at the secret things belong to God taken from Deuteronomy 29:29.

At home my sister stated that it is her belief that the Book of Life is the Book that our names are placed in when we are born into this world. Our names are taken out of the Book when we donít receive Christ! Also, she stated that the context of Revelation 22 is during the tribulation period. Any comments?

Thank you.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
It is referenceed as the Lamb's Book Of Life which is Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. I take it as the saved and not all that were born. Further is referenced as Php 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
:) Thank you for the comments and scriptural background editor! I have to do more studying on this.

ed-gracetoday
No Avatar
Elder
I would too. I didn't really research it or go digging. Just wrote what I knew about the Lamb's Book of Life. Let us know what you discover.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ask A Question · Next Topic »
Add Reply