Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Devotions For Dieters March
Topic Started: Mar 18 2015, 12:23 PM (3,342 Views)
editor
Member Avatar
God's Grace Special Angel
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Notes: March 18

2 Timothy 1:12 - NLT
That is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until the day of his return.

"You can't lose weight. You've never stuck with anything in your
whole life." Those words haunt me all the time - every time I slip
and eat something I know I shouldn't. I hate it when people think
I'm too weak to succeed in my diet. I hate it even more when I
prove them right. Still, being ashamed of failing at my diet is often
good for me. If I am ashamed enough, then it helps me stick with
it the next time. God has helped me a lot to conquer negative
shame. I have committed my diet to Him, and He is true to
help me keep on track.

Today's Thought: I'll prove to all my skeptical friends that I am capable of losing weight.

Today's Tip: Enjoy your favorite foods.
I think putting your favorite foods off limits leads to weight gain because it triggers 'rebound' overeating. Instead of cutting out your favorite foods altogether, be a slim shopper. Buy one fresh bakery cookie instead of a box, or a small portion of candy from the bulk bins instead of a whole bag.

Dijon Pork Chops

1 cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
1 Tbs. melted Smart Spread
2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard (divided)
2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
6 boneless pork loin chops
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. In small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, butter, and 1 T of the mustard and Parmesan cheese. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Spread the remaining Dijon mustard on one side of each chop and place the chops (plain side down) on a baking sheet. Divide the breadcrumb mixture among the chops and pat them into the mustard. Bake the chops until they are fully cooked and the breadcrumbs are nicely browned, about 20 - 25 minutes.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Daily Devotions And Inspiration · Next Topic »
Add Reply