Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAILY BLESSING CHAT THREAD; ALL BOARD MEMBERS MAY POST HERE
Topic Started: Jun 29 2013, 05:02 PM (4,842 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Saying hello! :grace:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
Hi all :hug:

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Hello everyone!

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
Hi all. :hug:

Molly is healthy. I made an appointment for a couple weeks from now to get her fixed and put a chip in her.

Raining off and on all day. We need the rain but :aw: makes for gloomy weather, plus it is hard to get the fur babies outside lol.

Have a blessed evening. :hug: :bless: :rose: :rejoice: :light: :hc: :bible: :roses: :butter: :dove:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Barbara, it is too bad you didn't name her Dale because you could call her Chip n Dale!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Watched the 19 firefighter news and I prayed. Watched decision on pro life here I rejoiced. We had an earthquake off the Lake and an Amber alert. Other things. I will be back. Glad we Christians are to blessed to be stressed.

DevotedHeart:)
Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Is this challenge till the end of the year? When I did my weigh in chart I put dates till the end of December. Can change it if I need to.

I really want to say my goal for this challenge is to be at 150. But I'm kinda of scared about it to be honest. I never thought I'd be this close to goal, and here I am less than 15 pounds from my final goal. I still have a year and a half till my 50th birthday, but it would be great to hit goal long before then. And then to keep it off permanently. I saw 159 once on the scale. I can do it again!!

Still can't believe the last challenge is over with already. The last six months have gone SO fast!!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Ye and yes, Lenise! I lost a month this year, and once before I lost an entire year because time moved so quickly for me.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Heard from Michele: Safe but delays and weird occasion where she went.

Saw 16 pics from Kindle.

:wub: :grace:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Who remembers the real old searchlights in the sky and not FBI and catch a fugitive spotlights? We used to run outdoors and do whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Good Morning, ALL!
:blink:

Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Funny memory!! Just a quick hello!! I am off to work as soon as I get my shoes on.

Nighty night!!!

angelic
No Avatar
Trustee
A wonderful day here... Didn't get all the work done that I wanted to, but it has been sunny, warm and dry...and a beautiful pick sky at 9 when I left the club.......the old saying, " Red at night, Sailors Delight" ... Have always loved the way God's hand intertwines the red - orange and pinks. He's such a wonderful artist!!!

Love the chatting this morning/day.
such a wonderful group...

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Angelic, I really am married to Popeye the Sailor Man and yes, I tell the weather that way. Have fun today, please! :home:

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I have a busy day ahead to get things ready for company. Overcast this morning. I hope it doesn't rain as most of what I plan to do involves working outside.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

What special thing will you do for YOUR BD, Cindy?

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
My celebration will be more tomorrow. My daughter is coming to visit and we are having a cookout in my back yard. Today I will be planting flowers and tiding up the yard and firing up the gas grill. If Martin is up to it we will go to see the fireworks display "Thunder in the valley" in Nelsonville tomorrow night. I am grateful I have vacation time once more so I can take a couple of days off to relax and be with my family.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Even pre-fourth does sound nice, Cindy. Dick is gone all day and I am enjoying my two boys! :sh:

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee

Enjoy your company and your birthday. :hug:

John is delivering his papers. Doing a little laundry. Sun is out for a change. :) the last few days we had 5 inches of rain. :broc:

Have a blessed day. :hug: :bless: :rose:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Who remembers the song, Michael rowed the boat ashore?

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I remember. Singing around fires in campgrounds.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

I remember my kids in VBS and also on TV. :wub:

Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Michael row the boat ashore
Hallelujah

Just relaxing again. One more night of work. I'm sure it is going to be busy tonight. Looking forward to my nights off.

It thundered for a bit tonight but only sprinkled. The cats didn't hide so they must have known there wasn't going to be a storm.

Had tacos for dinner. Tasted SO good! Haven't made them in a while. And apple crisp and frozen yogurt for dessert. Going to go get that now!!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

I knew you of all people, Lenise, would know that song. :choir:

Grace Today admin
No Avatar
[ * ]
:)DavEdsel DavEdsel Head Admin and other alias has multiple accounts and has diminshed me from owning www.gracetoday.com. I am now an ass't here and I am not happy after founding this ministry. Thank you for listening. You may PM me.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

New day to choose whom we will serve in His Kingdom. Is fireworks keeping you awake tonight?

angelic
No Avatar
Trustee
Enjoyed the parade, but didn't take in the fireworks this year. After the parade, I worked a couple of hours at the club, then did a bit of visiting. When they decided to go to fireworks, I came home...had a couple of things I wanted to get done.....

Getting ready for bed now...

Oh, swathe questionabout the song...............':Michael rowed the boat ashore.......;

My birst thought -- before I realize you were referring to a song

Grace Today admin
No Avatar
[ * ]
Good one, Angelic. We, save 0ne day, have had rain, rain and more rain. We always envisioned rescuing our chosen animals or neighbors with our canoe. And yep, we have enough paddles and life jackets to do it.

Have a wonderful Friday and remember this: Love many, choose a few, and always paddle your own canoe. God bless our Fit as a Fiddle Friday.

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee

It rained all evening, so no fireworks in our area. My fur babies got a reprieve lol

Ran some errands this morning. Sun out now, but supposed to rain again later this afternoon and evening.

Have a blessed evening. :hug: :bless: :rose: :rejoice: :light: :hc: :bible: :roses: :butter: :dove:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Rained all evening. A break now but overcast with more to come. Good thing I got the boys bones to chew on.

Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Hi everyone!!!! Sitting and watching warehouse 13 while I try to figure out what to make for dinner. Not sure what to make at all. Kind of leaning towards ravioli and stir fried zucchini/yellow squash.

My weight has started to drop again. Not sure why cause I've been eating the same. Still think it has to do with my crazy periods and being bloated at different times. Oh the wonders of getting older!! lol

Have a wonderful night!!

Grace Today admin
No Avatar
[ * ]
The wonders of getting older means the joy of hormones gone wild before you pause from men. Sad but true, Lenise. Just a heads up. I cooked for tomorrow but today I made specialty bread, and egg and cheese sandwiches. I had to feed the need.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Hello. I am back online after being without internet service for nearly 2 days.

Grace Today admin
No Avatar
[ * ]
Oh no, catch us up, Cindy!

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I had a wonderful day yesterday. Marty had a good day and went with us, we had a picnic at a nearby lake and my daughter presented me with a framed sonogram of my grandbaby due in January. This will be a high risk pregnancy and they aren't out of the woods yet. She will have more tests and genetic counseling in another week. She is 39 and has many health issues and this is her first child. I am praying God will see them through this time and I will get to spoil this child. She was told she only had a 6% chance of getting pregnant and she conceived right away. Today Marty has slept about all day. I think he wore himself out yesterday. He seems to be tolerating the new chemo well. He will have a CT scan in 2 months. We are hopeful.

Grace Today admin
No Avatar
[ * ]
Cindy, can you post again about your niece in the Prayer Room and then do updates so we can be mindful to pray.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I am up and working on coffee. Today I will do some housework. I trust the Lord will take care of my tiny grandbaby. I am reminded of all the times He intervened in pregnancies in the Bible. Marty is having some nausea this morning. I am waiting for him to feel a little better so I can give him his medication.

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
Hi all :hug:

Cindy, glad Marty had a good time the other day. Hope he gets to feeling better today. Continuing to pray :hug:

John is mowing the lawn and I am doing some laundry and writing a couple of bills. My new fur baby is giving me a run for my money lol :blink: She goes in the 25 of this month to get spayed and get a chip put in.

Sun is out for a change, but it is supposed to rain again later today.

Have a blessed day. :hug: :bless: :rose: :rejoice: :light: :hc: :bible: :roses: :butter: :dove:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Good to hear from you both. More rain today.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Very hot and humid today. My plans to work outside melted very quickly in the heat. I am working inside to clean up my air conditioned kitchen instead. Marty still tired and a bit nauseated. He did manage to eat a light lunch and take his medication.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Rain has held off. It has been humid here for many weeks now. I don't mind. Marty sounds like he is doing O.K. Got some real steals on groceries today and chews for the boys.

gracie
No Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Enjoying my weekend off... no big plans... it's exciting enough for me to be home and have a chance to clean up & get organized around here... hope to do a wee bit of decorating, too; not sure what but there are many projects from which to choose.

I have another blessing to count: good car brakes! A car backed into my path... after applying the brakes with a squeal, we were all but touching... I mean, it was close!! Phew!! Car was fine, the guy apologized, neck a wee bit sore & slight headache but all is good! Thank you, Lord! :-)

Okay, back to my mess, my happy mess!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Oh wonderful God, we adore Thee and thank You for Divine Protection! Thank you also sincerely, in Jesus' Name for granting Grace a place to accomplish things today. Amen

I did the laundry and actually folded it and put it away. Back outdoors for me.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Raining again. I have things I need to do outside but it has been pouring down all morning. A good day to stay in and count my blessings.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Rain! I accomplished so much since DH went to bed at 10:00 last evening. He is going out for the day to "minister" and meet and greet and picnic. I have made dinner. and something for him to take to the picnic. I told him to take a shower or I would implode. He came out and said, "MAY I" try that on the food to carry with him. He said, "I don't know what that is?" And I said if I tell you one more time since yesterday I will implode. Have to go and finish the garnish, but remember Jesus garnished the day best when He paid it in full. God bless ladies of God, and if we have any other stragglers, here is a heads up: You will reap what you sowed, guaranteed!
ed

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee

Wonderful church service today, then out to eat. :)

Sunny all day today. So far no rain :)

Have a blessed evening. :hug: :bless: :rose:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Down to 90% humidity. Excellent day to get some more poison Ivy out of here. Don't forget weigh-in tomorrow.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I would like to forget it. I expect it won't be happy.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

It was reality time again for me, Cindy! Ouch! 2.2 gain. :jail:

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
Hi all. :hug: I am down 1.2 pounds. Very thankful. :)

Candy, sorry about the gain.

Sunny today, but very humid.

Have a blessed day. :hug: :bless: :rose:

Deleted User
Deleted User

:main:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Challenges · Next Topic »
Add Reply