Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Beyond Salvation- February
Topic Started: Feb 1 2013, 05:37 AM (408 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

available at Amazon, CBD, Xulon Press published 2007

author Candy Holcker

DEVELOP LOVE

Seek not to give Me a gift. The only gift of any value that you could bring Me is yourself, in your entirety. Do no hold back. Are you still without understanding?
Faith and love. This is the substance of your relationship with Me. Without these fruits there is no growth. Without these fruits you may be deemed a religious person but unable to enter into My Most Holiest.
Be with Me much. I ask for nothing but your love and obedience. You are always seeking to serve Me in some capacity. This is good but this is not what I have required of you. You always feel that you should be serving me but I have asked you to give Me your entire devotion. Why seek to change this? Is this too much to ask of you?
Develop love. There are so many ways you could minister unto Me, and yet you still seek to revert to service. Love is an overflow of your essence. Do not seek to work for me; seek instead to love Me. Fruit shall come forth from love, rather than service.
You still do not understand why I will not send you forward. You will not understand until you love Me more. Seek to know Me better. Do not say in your heart, “How should I know You better?’ There is still a closer intimacy to be attained. Would you rather work than sit at My feet? Think on these things and choose whom you should serve.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

DESIRE GROWTH

Still yourself in My Presence, My child, for I love you and desire the best for you. My concern is that you stay in My highest will for your life today and everyday. You must quiet yourself before Me, discern My Presence always, and enjoy and bask in that very awareness whenever you feel yourself becoming a part of the world again. Stay in My will and do not be afraid of the plans I have for you. It is My highest will for you and by no means one that is frightening or without preparation.
I have many plans for your life and they shall be fulfilled if only you will come to Me for all your needs and not just those that seem to trouble you. You should be coming to Me continually during the day. I have arranged these quiet times and you often neglect them in pursuit of other activities. Heaven can be at your fireside whenever you desire.
Be willing to devote more time to stillness before Me, and communion with Me. I want to guide and direct you in all things if given the opportunity. Do not lose this moment. Desire growth. Stir up the gift that is within you. Why go seeking anothers individual design for your life?
I have said I love you. You must love Me much more. You must trust Me much more.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

SUBJECT YOUR WILL

I would have you know that your heart is not truly right towards Me today. I am much grieved when you do not listen to Me. You have not calmed yourself in My Presence, nor been in My highest will.
I would not now scold you for the sake of scolding you, and I will not now force My will upon you. You must repent this: Your mind is rarely fixed upon Me. Your intellect hinders Me from moving through you when your propensity is to impress men with knowledge. This is not pleasing to Me nor acceptable if I am going to use you as a vessel. You are to know Me, not facts, about Me. I said vessel, not vassal.
You must willingly subject your will to Mine. You must speak the words I would have you to speak, not letting your intellect speak mere words about Me. Loving Me without strict obedience is not enough. How can I minister to My people through you if you are not speaking the words I would have you speak? Self must be slain, overcome and forgotten when I am moving through you. I am building anew. You will learn to speak My words.
Draw close to Me and I will forgive all your iniquities. The trials and temptations will become brutal if you do not force yourself to gaze upon Me continually. Please Me, My child; not men, nor opinion. How can you serve Me when you are so conscious of your actions, words and what you appear to be? Cast these works of the flesh out of you. I must reprove you to prevent you from hurting yourself or others. I have said that I desire to use you to glorify Me. These are My words to you today and you will hear no others until you overcome.
I am not being cruel; you are being obstinate.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

MAKE HASTE TO PREPARE

Satan’s desire is to have you miss My will only by a fraction, hoping that you will not notice the slight of shadow around the light. I would have you perfect. I demand this of all My children, not just some, but so few are willing to strive for the highest. Instead they strive to attain only what is needful to fool the world and pass as holy. You must be holy. This is what I require. I will settle for no less—you must not.
Set your standards high, then I will come to you and meet with you face to face. Is this not your own petition? Then do not retreat or go backwards again. There are many more mountains to climb if you can endure, My child. How deep is your desire?
Study My written Word daily, not for intellectual gain, but for applying it skillfully to yourself to see where you are so deeply, sorely lacking. Raise your standards and then I will send you forth conquering in My stead. Settle not for what others are settling for. I desire you to do a new thing. It is not yours to know the details yet; only desire to show yourself a chosen vessel. The work is Mine; only prepare for it. Do not create your own opportunities. You cannot possible understand what I have in mind for you. You have not as yet heard of such a thing.
Make haste to prepare. Leave the planning to Me. I am your Maker. See with what love I love you. I am He that swiftly forgives all your iniquities. I love you and am not wroth with you. I am only concerned with your soul’s progress.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

REST, REFRESHMENT, GOING FORWARD

Let My peace overcome you. For now is the time of great trouble and tribulation in the world and you must be calm. Go forward this day with peace and never let go of it; for it is yours whenever you claim it in the name of Jesus Christ.
Do not be too ready to speak with others. They are the ones that need to release tension with words. It is not so with you, My child. You have already released your very being to Me this morning in prayer. It is not needful for you to release anything but that which builds during the day to Me. Never take frustrations out on others, especially My little ones.
Come to Me when you are aware that you have lost My Presence. It only takes a moment and you will be most blest by this manner of exercise. You shall truly learn how to be an ambassador to the King of Kings.
You have only begun to live the life I have in mind for you. Let Me teach you more. You are certainly on a threshold of a new era. Let Me show you the way. You will be most surprised and pleased at what lines you life will take. Never forget this. Never let it escape your thoughts. I will be your all; The I Am.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Today I will lift you into the heavenly with Me. Be attentive to the calling of the Spirit upon your life. Be listening every moment and be aware that there is a very real
enemy that surrounds you with the intent to maim and destroy your ability to hear My words and your will to be at one with Me. Never let your calling be distracted. Keep your
eyes and mind fixed upon Me. Be filled with calm and peace and then My words shall flow through you. You will not doubt the reality of the friendship I have to offer.
You are not alone. Others travel this same road. Do not be afraid to confess that you have been schooled by the Master. Dare to be different in this indifferent world.Dare to let the world see My love pour forth from your innermost being. Dare to love Me and serve Me with a whole heart. Give your all to Me and I will bless you and return to
you a hundred-fold offering.
Listen quietly today and be at peace with Me. Learn the true meaning of the Sabbath rest. As I rested to be at one with all creation, so must you. Do not fear what others
might think. Fear what I would think in stepping out of My will. Activity will come later. You should enjoy every quiet day that I give, and there will be many more ahead. Do
not fret about inactivity. My purpose for you now is to sit at My feet. It will not always be like this. I have many surprises ahead for you, but not now. It is indeed enough that
you increase your love and devotion for Me and that you learn to love Me with the very fiber of your being. There is so much for you to learn. Do not run ahead of Me. Wait
upon My plan for you.
I love My children: Accept this. I am your Father. I give only good gifts to My children. Do not fear any coming storms. You are not to plan how you will sail through them for this is not good stewardship of My time. Take one day at a time and live and rejoice in it.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

ASK ME FOR MORE LOVE

Let yourself praise My name. Wonderful is My name and greatly to be praised. Most blessed are you when you have entered into this place of fellowship with Me. Be at peace and do not struggle to enter into here. Do not let past thoughts lay heavy upon your heart. Only be and I will do. I shall create all the moments and you shall be attentive.
It is a blessed privilege to be a partaker of the divine fruit of knowing Me intimately.
Come unto Me often. It is pleasing to Me when you ask for more of Me and less of your own awareness. I will bless your every move if your desire is to please Me and serve Me every moment. I want your all, but you are still lacking in one thing: You must rest content in willing Me to be your all.
Do not seek the pleasures of human relationships. Your life must be set apart for Me. Do not expect that others can cheer you or comfort you. You will be disappointed if you expect that others can lift your spirit. I am the only companion that you need. No other can give you the love that you need. I am Love.
Ask Me for more love.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

REST, REFRESHMENT, GOING FORWARD

Let My peace overcome you. For now is the time of great trouble and tribulation in the world and you must be calm. Go forward this day with peace and never let go of it; for it is yours whenever you claim it in the name of Jesus Christ.
Do not be too ready to speak with others. They are the ones that need to release tension with words. It is not so with you, My child. You have already released your very being to Me this morning in prayer. It is not needful for you to release anything but that which builds during the day to Me. Never take frustrations out on others, especially My little ones.
Come to Me when you are aware that you have lost My Presence. It only takes a moment and you will be most blest by this manner of exercise. You shall truly learn how to be an ambassador to the King of Kings.
You have only begun to live the life I have in mind for you. Let Me teach you more. You are certainly on a threshold of a new era. Let Me show you the way. You will be most surprised and pleased at what lines you life will take. Never forget this. Never let it escape your thoughts. I will be your all; The I Am.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Today I will lift you into the heavenly with Me. Be attentive to the calling of the Spirit upon your life. Be listening every moment and be aware that there is a very real
enemy that surrounds you with the intent to maim and destroy your ability to hear My words and your will to be at one with Me. Never let your calling be distracted. Keep your
eyes and mind fixed upon Me. Be filled with calm and peace and then My words shall flow through you. You will not doubt the reality of the friendship I have to offer.
You are not alone. Others travel this same road. Do not be afraid to confess that you have been schooled by the Master. Dare to be different in this indifferent world.Dare to let the world see My love pour forth from your innermost being. Dare to love Me and serve Me with a whole heart. Give your all to Me and I will bless you and return to
you a hundred-fold offering.
Listen quietly today and be at peace with Me. Learn the true meaning of the Sabbath rest. As I rested to be at one with all creation, so must you. Do not fear what others
might think. Fear what I would think in stepping out of My will. Activity will come later. You should enjoy every quiet day that I give, and there will be many more ahead. Do
not fret about inactivity. My purpose for you now is to sit at My feet. It will not always be like this. I have many surprises ahead for you, but not now. It is indeed enough that
you increase your love and devotion for Me and that you learn to love Me with the very fiber of your being. There is so much for you to learn. Do not run ahead of Me. Wait
upon My plan for you.
I love My children: Accept this. I am your Father. I give only good gifts to My children. Do not fear any coming storms. You are not to plan how you will sail through them for this is not good stewardship of My time. Take one day at a time and live and rejoice in it.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

ASK ME FOR MORE LOVE

Let yourself praise My name. Wonderful is My name and greatly to be praised. Most blessed are you when you have entered into this place of fellowship with Me. Be at
peace and do not struggle to enter into here. Do not let past thoughts lay heavy upon your heart. Only be and I will do. I shall create all the moments and you shall be attentive.
It is a blessed privilege to be a partaker of the divine fruit of knowing Me intimately.
Come unto Me often. It is pleasing to Me when you ask for more of Me and less of your own awareness. I will bless your every move if your desire is to please Me and
serve Me every moment. I want your all, but you are still lacking in one thing: You must rest content in willing Me to be your all.
Do not seek the pleasures of human relationships. Your life must be set apart for Me. Do not expect that others can cheer you or comfort you. You will be disappointed if you expect that others can lift your spirit. I am the only companion that you need. No other can give you the love that you need. I am Love.
Ask Me for more love and I will grant it to you. Ask it in Jesus’ name and I will not refuse. I am waiting for your entire surrender to Me. Do not grieve Me for I know what is truly in your heart.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

CLIMBING THE UNKNOWN

Your heart is right towards Me this morning; you are open to My instructions. This is how it should always be between you and I. Keep this moment with you always.
How can you be so blinded at times? I have told you that I am always with you. Know for a certainty that this is true. I would have you give Me every moment of the day, if it were possible, but you let the cares of the earth crowd your thoughts and time.
You desire a vacation at times. It is actually escape that you seek. Could this not be your vacation; to let all things that are not needful go, and to be with Me continually? Will you not stop long enough to reach out and touch the hem of My garment?
I love you, and I care about making you more into My Image. You have much more work to do as you can plainly see. Be with Me much today and do not seek to run away. Can you not just relax awhile? This is not the same as being lazy. You must gain perspective. There is much more that you do not understand about being in My service. Study My Word and you will see that I am no taskmaster.
It is not to everyone that I grant such a blessed experience. Do not take for granted that what is transpiring in your life is a common occurrence with the multitudes. You fear being lifted up with pride, this will not happen as long as your attitude remains that of a humble servant and a little child, and you take the time to sit at My feet. Stay in this attitude, but realize that I have placed a special calling upon you. It is one that I will have no other substitute or to fill in for. There are no last minute changes in My plan for you. This is not how I work.
Even now, upon occasion, you still doubt the reality of this situation too often to be pleasing to Me. What is it that you so greatly fear when you are departed from My Presence?
Think upon these things and I will send the Holy Spirit to enlighten your thoughts and bring out from the recesses of your mind your deepest fears. You must conquer this problem now so that you may go on to higher plateaus. Do not fear or hesitate; only believe. As I have told you before, you need not fear Me or your own lack of wisdom. I am indeed visiting you. God is with us, said I not?
I can draw this thorn out of you before it festers if you will let Me. Perfect your life and ministry for My kingdom. We shall climb the unknown together and I shall not
leave you alone.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

FIND MY WILL

I love you, O, I love you, and what is it to you if you should be asked to suffer to be better acquainted with Me, My child?
I shall use you to glorify Me. I have a need of a voice that will glorify Me. I will develop a child-like faith within you. Do not attempt to close your ears to My voice. No, you are not worthy as you call it, My child. I choose none according to their worth, but I will settle for nothing less for I have chosen you.
Find My will for your life and stay in it. Learn to abide in Me. Do not be moved by external circumstances and situations. I have chosen to come to you and you will know Me intimately and you shall rejoice in the beauty of a God-ordained life. I am always with you, not just when you discern My Presence. Do not doubt; neither fear. I do not harm you; I am the Good Shepherd.
I have made you fragile for a purpose. I have made you sensitive to Me. You shall soon see why and rejoice. My heart is fixed upon you and I shall guide you to arrange all circumstances in your life and that of those you will come into contact with for Me. You shall not fear; neither shall you be moved. I shall be the strength and wisdom that
you lack. Depend utterly on Me for all your needs.
I love you. Rest today upon My sustaining arms. Feel My comfort and care for you. This is My command for you today. Rest in Me, and then you will be ready to move forward again.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

CHILDHOOD HURTS

Why do you feel as if you were the least of all My children? I have chosen you for this work, and by asking you to remain humble before Me, I do not require that you remain inferior. You are most loved by Me. You are My chosen and I have admitted you into the inner circle of My friendship. You must not fear that I will remove you from this relationship with me.
I could not turn My back on you. When will My children understand that My ways are not their ways? I do not see a blemish or flaw that requires I turn My back on you and never look back. This is what My children do in human relationships and friendships. This is never My will. I never give permission for these divisions, strifes, and animosities. I have told you plainly that these qualities are not in My nature, so why do you wait for Me to abandon you? As the days grow, so will your understanding of My love for you, and you will see that My love for you will never come to an end as does that of human relationships.
I know that you do not fully grasp this unconditional love. You are letting the hurts of your childhood stand in the way of your reasoning when you come before Me. I am like no other and you must be free to understand the Infinite. You must be free to enter into the courts of the Most High. You have been set free by the Son. Do not turn back to take one last look. You will be in grave danger for clinging to the past, as was Lot’s wife.
You must go forward never again to return to this dry land of misunderstanding, hurts and resentments. This land will be entirely swept over and no ruins will show. You will forget that you used to dwell in such a land. As it has been said, “This place has been utterly swept off the face of the earth.” So shall it be with the land you used to encompass. There is green and sweet pasture ahead. Enter into this land flowing with milk and honey and you will be allowed to meet many other of My children dwelling there. I heal, My child, and you will see this come to pass.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

DO NOT RETALIATE

Come to Me with all your needs. You need not hold back. Your prayers were forced and strained this morning. Can you not yet be honest with Me? Do you not yet trust that I know how you are feeling? I do not condemn your feelings, but I will condemn any action that you might take that is not in My will. Do not retaliate, nor desire to flee from this situation.
I know that it bothers you that one so wicked can walk away time and time again, conscience free from any wrongdoing. Turn your back on this situation, but do not seek escape. Refuse to let this harm you. No great harm has been done, and nothing of real value has been lost, but you are in danger of losing the love you felt for Me yesterday. Do not let this be a foundation for building vain imaginations upon. You have truly lost nothing of value, and you will truly gain nothing by dwelling on this. Lift your heart to Me and I will again restore to you your smile and a light heart.
There is more that I would like to say to you today, but you must first delve into My written Word to understand this problem. Do this and return to Me. All is well; you need not fear. Nothing of value has been lost and I promise nothing of further value will be lost. Remember this has happened for a purpose. It is time to conquer this area of defeat in your life. Trust Me in this.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

SURRENDER EVERY MOMENT

The pressures are not unbearable; you are thus making them so. You must become aware that I am bidding you to overcome now. Envision your life as it was in the past without Me, and envision it as it is now, and tell Me that you can see no progress. This is not so. I have told you that I am delivering you from all that binds you to the earth and that I will loose the very chains on your heart, and yet, out of instinct you wish to return and put them on again.

Do not become enshackled with legalism again. When you fight My will you become tense, and when you become tense, you increase the pain. This is not bodily affliction that I am talking of, but mental affliction. You must learn to accept My will and not let this confusion and pressure overtake you.

Yesterday was part of My plan for you. It was not meant to discourage you or send you to retreat, but you must realize that I can control every situation. If I do, how will you ever learn to overcome? You must not allow the enemy of your soul to put you mentally running. I have set no limits on these attacks because I am fully aware that you are able to control these situations, and you would not.

Can your peace in Me not remain constant? It is not the moments of exaltation that I am endeavoring to develop within you; but the surrendering of every moment of the day, and that joyfully. I am working out the biggest obstacle in your life and using it as a stepping stone to draw you closer to Me.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

BUILD A SPIRITUAL LINK

Listen and listen well. You must not retreat or allow the enemy to place fears within you that I have already removed. I have gone ahead of this situation and I have cleared the way for you. Why are you filled with doubts and apprehension? Where is the stability of your relationship with Me? Am I not still God Almighty? Have I not provided for you in times past and promised to provide for all your needs and you loved ones in the future?
As for your loved one, now is the time he needs reassurance. Now is the time to do something kind for him. Keep your mind off the flesh and build a spiritual link that cannot be broken by man or circumstance. Look for the good in this situation. Look for your opportunity to prove an unshakable love and faith in Me. Rely on Me to guide you as you have done in the past.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

MY VISION

You need Me and you need My people. Surround yourself with Me and My own. This is indeed a new beginning for you. A time for new experiences. A time for giving and receiving warmth.

I am gathering My people unto Me and preparing them to dwell with Me eternally. You must love one another now for a peaceful cohabitation in heaven. There will be no holding back once there. No bickering, striving, or lack of love. Seek to fulfill My vision now.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

ASK FOR WISDOM

Have you thought that the well was dry? Have you not known your Lord has a reservoir of Living Water that shall be bestowed upon you as you ask?

I have said, “You receive not because you ask not.” I am commanding you now to ask. Ask freely. Ask often. Ask as a child asks of his father. What do you fear? A no? Sometimes that will be the answer but only as you step out of My will.

Ask for wisdom. I shall bestow it upon you and as Solomon was so shall you be; but when you step out of My will you will hear, “No.” This is your signal, your life line, you might say, to stop all action, return to Me and fill it again with My strength, My love, My wisdom.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

BURY THE PAST

Many are now seeking Me for directives in their life. Who will be My voice to these? By not living in obedience to Me, by not coming apart with Me, by not discerning My voice at all times I would have none to carry forth My message to those who are awaiting guidance from Me. Would you fail those you love willingly? Do not chafe at the bit. You have many errands to run for Me.

You still dwell on past failures. Learn this well: What is past is past. There is no erasure for your errors, and there is no excuse now for what was given to you long ago. I have allowed for your past, for your disobedience, for your wasted years. Truly, I say to you bury the past. Start afresh today.

Be concerned with today, not tomorrow, and not yesterday; but I say to you now be concerned with this day only. Your obedience in the past is neither condemned nor applauded. With Me only the day at hand is of concern. You indeed have much work at hand. There is no lost time to make up for; there is only the present task at hand. See that you do not fail Me on this your present assignment.

Yes, there will be difficulties as you try to balance your time between secular work and spiritual pursuits, but as I have guided you in the past, so I will now guide you in
this new endeavor. I will make no demands on your time that equals what others make upon you, so set your priorities now.

Yes, you may have time for relaxing and leisure, after and only after, you have completed each day’s quota of work that must be done for Me. This is only a tithe of your time and a first fruit of your offerings.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

ASK WISELY

As you listen to hear what I have to say to you, strain also to hear what people are really saying. Can you summarize the gist of a conversation? Can you read between the lines? Many, including yourself, do not voice what deep inside they feel.

This is your present assignment for Me: Not to rush forth with a barrage of sound advice, but learn to listen, to hear, to feel, to know what a person’s needs are. If you can learn to do this, you may then come to Me in wisdom and set forth their needs before Me.

I have said before to ask, but ask wisely.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

BUDGET YOUR TIME

Your days are beginning to blur together. You have no landmark to distinguish them. So are your listening skills. You are dealing in volume, not quality. Never before have you been so busy so constantly.
I have not thrown you into this position. I have placed you here where you might learn. Your prior training has not been for naught. You have been readied to deal with this volume.
Don’t think of the impossible tasks that lay before you. Budget your time as stringently as you budget your money and you will have time to learn and do all the things I ask of you. My child, I know of the difficulties that lay ahead of you and I say unto you, as you walk with Me you shall overcome.
Do not count passage of time. Time is My gift to you and whatever it is that you are to accomplish for Me it will be completed; but you must first learn to budget your time now. Rest assured I will teach you. Have I ever failed you in this before? No, and I shall not now.
Remember the taking of one day at a time. This goes also for your secular work. Do not think of the work to be done. Think of Me. Think of what I can and will accomplish through you.
I love you dearly, My child, and I want you to express this in return to Me through your actions, willingness to learn and through your obedience.
Can you be as patient with others as I have been with you?

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

HEAR CORRECTLY

Choose your words carefully. As I speak to you each word has a particular meaning and purpose. You too should choose your words accordingly, sparingly and with care.
Don’t abandon your attempt to acquire knowledge of word meanings. This too will have to be put into daily usage. It must become habit to you. Oh, to understand My language! What blessings will flow to those who stop to listen. Be a part of My plan in the future of others.
Hear correctly.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

CLARITY

I will give you direction as you ask for it. We will move at a pace that you can handle. I have said that I will not put demands on you that will equal what others do, but
remember to give Me the first fruits of the day.
You will come to Me in the mornings as you seek directive for the day. Your failure to come to Me is not so much that of disobedience, but lack of comprehension of
yesterday’s message.
Do not rush to learn all there is to learn in one day’s time. Grasp, digest, and live each day’s message as you have done in the past. It is only in this manner that My words become Living Water for you.
Take and drink richly as I enter you into this new era of life. This period of your life will be different than what you have lived before. The persecution that the other messages were given under is now removed. The stress that the second batch was given under is gone. These messages are for growth and guidance. They are to enhance your life and glorify Me. You will see the works as you live the messages. Rest assured that I am speaking and I am controlling.
My child, learn this day to respond to My voice without hesitation of reluctance. I am in and around your life and actions to help others as well as yourself. Fail Me not. Your senses must be keen.
Clarity in listening and speaking must be obtained in your life. Begin today to please Me. Bring Me back into your conversations gently, meekly, ever seeking to help
others.
Your words shall be blessed.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

HONOR ME

Review each day’s message as often as you have to. Look for an opportunity to put it into use. These messages will be no different as far as the others were. You will receive confirmation of each day’s new message. You will know that I am guiding you and your activities. I am pleased when you are eager to learn, My child. Be with Me much as I guide you through the new era.
In the past you have leaned upon Me because you had no other. All companionship was removed from you to force you to gaze upon Me. It is not so now. You have learned to come to Me for the pleasure of My company. Be sure your interests are not divided; for no man can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other. Choose wisely whom you should spend your time with.
I love you. I shall guide you. I will keep you clear thinking. Do not fear a relapse or a retreat. You are Mine, created for My glory. My honor will be shown through you as people stop to listen. My honor will be recognized as people learn of Me.
It is unique that people will recognize that something is different in your life. Point Me out to them naturally, not strained, not forced; simply by stating the truth.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

BE CONTEMPLATIVE

Everything that I teach you must be put into practice. If you have missed something, or skipped over something, you will have lost an opportunity to serve Me. I have stressed in the past the need for improved listening skills. Again, I say unto you that you must improve in this area.

Start today to listen carefully as a person speaks to you. Do not be quick with an answer or a comment. Ponder what you will say. It is impressive to be quick speaking, but it is more impressive to be contemplative
“Let me think about it and get back to you” is a good response when you cannot give a yes or a no. Don’t be afraid to give this technique a try.

Do I always say yes or no when you voice your requests to Me? No, you must wait, you watch, you hope for guidance to make a proper decision. Take the time to think things through, My child, and come to Me for your answer. Only, and only in this manner will you be able to truthfully say yes or no and remain in My highest will for you.
Can you do this for Me? It means laying aside your pride and waiting upon Me. This is the wisdom I am seeking to develop within you.

Go this day happy that I tell you beforehand how to respond to life’s subtle pressures. You have an advantage that the world’s most seasoned pros do not have. Go in confidence. I go before you.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

MAKE YOUR EXIT QUIETLY

You do well when you do not speak or retaliate. Many harsh words have been sent forth, when once released, cannot be reclaimed. This is why I have said to choose your words carefully and sparingly.
Yes, there may be times when you are justifiably angry, but I may not give you the right to lash out at someone. Years of hard work and patience may disappear over one sentence that is untimely and ill placed.
Seek to be known as patient. You think that this is overlooked by those you deal with? It may be at times, but you are not to be the judge of this.
In the past, I have caused or prevented you from being angry. You know the examples that I speak of and when devout words are called for, I shall place them in your mouth. In the meantime, do not revert to chatter to justify anger. Forget not the many years I have invested in you, and forget not the years of teaching ensample and patience I have tried to show to others through you. Will you throw all that away over one unspent moment? Flee if you must but make your exit quietly.
Come to Me and talk it through. This is important, My child. Learn to trust Me for retribution.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

LET GO OF THE PAST

Let go of the past. You remember her sins, her wrongs. I have asked you to wear your armor at all times, but not as a mechanism for recalling past hurts.

Your armor is your Christian light in which you can expel the forces of darkness hurled at you. It repels the forces of evil and you must have your armor on at all times.

My child, with your human reasoning you mistake My words to you much. What, shall I keep silent? No, instead I desire you to learn of Me and what it is that I am trying to teach you in the spiritual realm. The spiritual realm will control the physical, but only as My words are understood.

Try this: Concentrate on one day at a time as I have spoken with you about. Today, concentrate on regaining your mental frame of thanksgiving. This shall dispel the darkness that you have allowed to overcome you.

This argument over right and wrong is foolishness. You are expending energy that is worthless. This is not a spiritual battle and has no room in your life. You are wasting time trying to dredge up problems that are of no value. If you want to do something of value today, regain the ground in Me that you have lost.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

SPIRITUAL GROWTH

The Holy Spirit is He who guides you. The forgotten one of the Trinity is He who recalls to your mind My words. He it is that shall guide you into all truth.

Sacred are My words to you. They are to be learned, and lived, and breathed. You are seeking success in the secular world when you should be seeking success in the spiritual. The success in your secular work will come, My child. Do not concentrate on that. It shall happen and it will be from Me, not man.

For the first time in your life you shall live comfortably, but only to My glory. You will be able to give freely as you recall the years you were forced to receive. Do not forget that period in your life, and do not now forget the needs of others.

In My kingdom, extra wealth is to be distributed, not to a cause but to My children that have not. There are many. There are more than you can supply to so ask Me first before giving. I shall guide you and protect My interests.

In the meantime, concentrate on your spiritual growth. Can you become a spiritual giant for Me? Not known by the world, but known of Me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecy & Exhortation · Next Topic »
Add Reply