Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Father Says Today:1/31
Topic Started: Jan 31 2013, 06:22 AM (164 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

The Father Says Today:
Prophetic Word of the Day by Russ and Kitty

The Father says today that I have placed ascension authority upon you. Ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. Do NOT allow ANYONE to talk you out of My promise and My predictive declarations out of your mouth. The mountain that you surmount now will be your greatest testimony and will follow you as a triumph all the days of your life.

Destiny awaits you this day says the Father. Fear not and be not timid or faint hearted. My favor follows you says the Father. My favor rests upon you as a mantle and a shield. The fiery darts of the wicked will NEVER penetrate the depths of My favor that surrounds you like a warm blanket on a chilly evening.

Wrap yourself up in the SONSHIP IDENTITY I have crafted for you in the heavenlies. Take your rightful place before Me and beside Me. I have seated you in heavenly places in Christ and I am enlarging My promise and My greatness within you. Trust Me says the Father. Lean heavily upon Me and charge forward in expectation of an audacious and miraculous outcome.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prophecy & Exhortation · Next Topic »
Add Reply