Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Father Says Today: 12/21
Topic Started: Dec 21 2012, 06:02 AM (96 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

The Father Says Today:
Prophets Russ and Kitty

The Father says today I have made you an overcomer. This is a POSITION yes but it is also a PROCESS. It is incumbent upon you to cooperate with the means by which I activate the power and authority I have given you. Why is it necessary to overcome? Because there is evil in the earth and at different times it WILL trespass your boundaries. Do you understand the enemy's agenda? He wants to use your defeat as a stepping stone to access those that you love and those around you that will be made vulnerable by your failure. He wants to hold you fast through persecution and temptation. When you feel the pressure know that this isn't mere happenstance. There is a malevolent intelligence behind the pressure you feel and it is your responsibility and PRIVILEGE to PUSH BACK.

Resisting the devil is not about bluster and verbosity. Many of My sons and daughters pray themselves hoarse with many decibels of vain jangling and empty prattling. The simplicity of gaining the ascendency in any situation is this:

Overcome evil with good.

The bonds of the enemy attach to you when you allow yourself to succumb to his thinking, feeling and acting. Make a determination to refuse to live out of your baser nature. Remember I said "let this mind be in you....?" Maintain civility. Choose to focus on the good, the pleasant, the virtuous and the praise worthy. Your heart will produce in your future what you ponder on in your present. The enemy knows this - which is why he constantly seeks to draw your attention to his garbage. Rise up in the ascension of My mind today. Think My thoughts and trust in the outcome I am producing. I am your provision, protection and preservation. You are a principality and power in the earth and you will overcome as you commit to My process and My person.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Prophecy & Exhortation · Next Topic »
Add Reply