Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Say hello to Buddy
Topic Started: Aug 18 2012, 12:23 PM (609 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Smallest dog I have ever owned. He is a Jack Russell about 3 pounds and 7 weeks old.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
He is really cute Candy! Congratulations!

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
I know you already love him alot. He is so cute

Deleted User
Deleted User

He is wonderful.
What is his name?
3 pounds at seven weeks. How big will he get?
:dog:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, my, what a handsome young pup! I'm sure you are enjoying him already. :) :dog:
Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Thanks! I am hooked already! His name is Buddy and he is a Jack Russel Terrier. He should get no larger than 15 pounds. He did not come with papers but he is a purebred. I saw the parents and his sister. He slept with me all night and has been good about doing his business outdoors. He came from a loving Mennonite family in another county. I only got lost once going to find him. He was only $50.00 Dick did not want me to get a dog but he finally said, "Do what you want", so I did, of course!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Rowan and Buddy -good friends already! Buddy is now 4 pounds. Rowan is up to forty eight.

Pictures were too big to upload.

Edited by Head Admin editor, Aug 21 2012, 12:24 PM.

angelic
No Avatar
Trustee
Hello Buddy! Welcome to the family. I believe you will be quite an encourager for Candy - and the rest of us, as we watch you grow strong and active and healthy and stay at your proper weight. :wel:

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Aw, God bless and thanks! I needed a baby and no one is producing. LOL!

DevotedHeart:)
Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
So cute!!!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Thanks, Lenise. He is so good for me.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Buddy will be 3 months old. He is a country dog. He has already caught a chipmunk and just a few minutes ago a mole. He is 7 pounds and a Jack Russell Terrior. The breed was to hunt foxes. He is a hunter as was all my other country dogs, although I never had one at this age protecting us and keeping at bay critters. It is in a dog's instinct to catch breakfast even though we have domesticated them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply