Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Einstien; Thanks for your prayers
Topic Started: Apr 15 2012, 08:08 AM (576 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

He is doing well. Thanks to all who believe in prayers for pets.
Edited by Head Admin editor, May 8 2012, 08:56 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
He is a kind wise looking fellow. We are praying for him.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Many thanks. Sorry I couldn't get the picture to reduce. This was on my digital camera which I still struggle with.

DevotedHeart:)
Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Awwwwww!!!!!! He's cute. Keeping him in my prayers!

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
He is cute. Continuing to pray

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Thank you! :th:

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
I can't see Einstein's face, but his coat and coloring are beautiful. He seems to be resting comfortably. He's in my prayers.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I downloaded Einstein's picture and was able to resize it. He is a very handsome boy, and I am still praying for him.

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

He is handsome Dave! Thank you. I have taken him to a nursing home and the Veternan's Home before and he was a hit. He would have made an excellent therapy dog.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Yes, he is a beautiful dog! He looks so calm and peaceful!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

He is a very calm dog. The past two days was difficult. Today he is having a wonderful day. He actually stood up on his own and laid down on his own. He wasn't able to do that.

:dog:

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
How is Einstein doing today, Candy?

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Thanks for asking, Ironia. He is doing O.K. He needs assistance getting up and down. He still goes out to do his business. Wants to walk even though he is wobbly. He eats good and drinks plenty of water. He is starting to leak a little, but that is what a carpet cleaner is for. He is worth keeping alive if he has that desire for life. I know when he doesn't what needs to be done. I appreciate everyone that prayed for him. When I told my Vet that we almost brought him in to be put down, the response was, "Maybe you won't have to." That would be ideal.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Thank you for the update, Candy! Einstein's time is in the Lord's hand.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply