Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Foo-Foo; my beloved little doggy girl
Topic Started: Jun 20 2011, 06:38 PM (496 Views)
Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I found A roll of film when I was cleaning last week and had it developed. It is Foo-Foo's baby pictures! I thought I would share a couple of the little face I feel in love with.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: babt_foo.jpg (92.34 KB)
Attachments: IMG003.jpg (400.8 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Oh, I am so glad you posted them! She is so tiny. The one in the bucket for her bath is so very precious. I didn't know she was black in color. What a watch dog, what a cutie pie. Thanks for posting Foo pictures.

DevotedHeart:)
Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
So cute!!!!

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Thank You! She was only about 4 weeks old in the first one and weighed about 2 pounds. In the bath picture she was about 8 weeks old and weighed about 3 and a half pounds. I feel in love with her the moment I saw her. They grow so fast! She is 2 years old and weighs about 13 pounds today. I guess she is pretty big for a pekingese. I tried to put the pictures right on the message but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I will add photos of her haircut after next Saturday.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
What a cute dog! I had a pekingese! His name was Samie. He lived for 13 years. He was a mixture of white, brown, and a little black. They do win your heart!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply