Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My Sassy
Topic Started: Jun 3 2011, 10:42 PM (533 Views)
DevotedHeart:)
Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Posted Image

We lost our Sassy tonight. He was hit and killed by a car. Probably someone speeding through as usual and caught him by surprise. I used to watch Sass sit back from the road and wait till no traffic was coming and then cross. But he didn't make it tonight.

Eleven years ago memorial day weekend I brought him home as a 6 week old kitten from a tupperware party. He was a little ball of fur. We're going to miss him.

Please keep my son in your prayers. He's taking it really hard and blaming God for always taking things away from us.

Thanks everyone!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

I am so sorry for your loss and such a sensless way. Will keep esp. Steven in my prayers. I know how he feels and I know how hard it is to accept death of a beloved pet.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
I am so sorry for your loss. Pets become a part of the family. I know how hard it is to lose one. I will be praying for you and Steven.

Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Thanks!! I appreciate your prayers!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, Lenise, I am so sorry about Sassy. He was a beautiful kitty boy. I will be praying for your family.
Quote Post Goto Top

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
This is terrible! I'm so sorry Lenise! Praying for you and your family.
Edited by Delete, Jun 5 2011, 06:47 PM.

Member Avatar
Award Member
[ * ]
Thanks guys!! It's weird here without him. I keep on looking out the door to see if he's there. We had him for 11 years, so that's basically 1/4 of my life!! Let alone the kids. Katey doesn't really remember not having him. She was 4yo when we got Sass. We miss him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply