Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Birds
Topic Started: Apr 1 2011, 03:54 PM (518 Views)
Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
This morning I looked out of my backyard window, and received a shock! Walking around was the largest bird I have ever seen in my backyard! It was tall with legs like a rooster with some red coloring! What kind of bird it was, I do not know! My sister stated that she saw more of the same kind of birds further down in another yard. I looked through our bird book, and the only picture that I saw that looked almost like the bird, was a turkey vulture.

Speaking of birds, did I ever tell you about the time we were attacked by a bird, my sister and I, walking around the college compound? Not only us, but anyone who walked close to some wooded area. First I thought it was our imagination, and then it became funny, and then not so funny. This went on for several weeks.

Birds, some of God's amazing creatures.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

We see them in the road often feeding on roadkill. We also see flocks of wild turkeys on the road. Could have been either. My neighbor told me that another's neighbors ostrich escaped and was in her yard. All I know is if you don't look out the window often you will miss something!

Banned account
Member Avatar
Trustee
We are getting some very colorful birds again in our yard, now that the weather is getting nicer. So nice to watch early in AM with a hot cup of tea.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
In our area we are receiving a lot of crows! Maybe it's just my imagination, but they are more loud and busy this year.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

I haven't seen much activity with the birds lately. We have not been feeding them. I don't even know where our crows and and others are now but I know for winter a little bit of feed and I would see them again. I always think the crows are gossiping-haha.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply