Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
editor
TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED CHALLENGE 7/1 THRU 12/30, 2013
WELCOME TO GRACE TODAY DIETERS!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can only view a few of our forums. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use the many member-only features such as post, reply, upload, view, customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

Registration is simple, fast and completely free. Simply click on the 'Register' option in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and input your information as prompted. You must use a valid, traceable e-mail account. Your registration will be validated by the board Administrator, editor and you will receive a welcome e-mail message. You will then be free to login and enjoy the blessings of our Grace Today Dieters family.

NOTE: If you have an e-mail service that blocks spam, our welcome e-mail may be automatically sent to your "spam" folder or immediately deleted. Please check the settings on your spam blocker in your e-mail system. If you do not receive a welcome e-mail from Grace Today Dieters within a few days, please come back and try logging in with the user name and password selected. Thank you.

Please, no spammers or those joining to promote their own web sites, ministries or other charitable endeavors. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pet Sitting
Topic Started: Jan 17 2011, 11:28 AM (2,118 Views)
Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Amazing! I wonder if he can do it twice in a row.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
No, he did not make it two times in a row. This morning it was raining, and he did not want to go outside. I reminded him that he was an animal. Zeus is too funny!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Cute!

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Well, Zeus has gone home! I'm sure he will return soon!

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Well Zeus and his companion, the sugarglidder have returned! I think the think they live here! It's amazing how Zeus picks up where he left off, and how he gravitates to my mother! Right now he is waiting outside her bedroom door for her to come out. Fun and games!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

How nice for your Mom and you to have this companionship. Pretty neat!

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
It is like having grandchildren. You can enjoy and spoil them and then send them home. ;)

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
So true -- I'm always glad to see Zeus arrive and happy to see him leave! But he is so funny!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Does Zeus go up to the sugar glider's cage? Would he hurt him if it got loose?

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Yes, Zeus does go up to the sugar glider's cage, and try to eat his grain droppings! One time the sugar glider did get out of his cage while at home -- he had come down the stairs, and Zeus warned his masters by barking! I think Zeus is afraid of the other animal.

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

What stories come from these critters!

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Well Zeus and Sugar Bear have gone home! Zeus really gave us a show on his last night with us -- running around with his toys, jumping and "talking" to us! We really received a thrill! God surely placed pets on earth for our enjoyment!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

He just sounds so much fun. I try to get our younger dog to speak and he just shows no interest.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
I've had four dogs in my life. But this is the first dog that uses a different bark to try to communicate!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

I only had one dog that said, "I love you" on command. Getting a treat for it was motivation.
That'll give you something to try with Zeus when he comes by again.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
That should be fun!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

My parents actually had a dog named Bo that could say the word hambuger. You can guess what the trigger was and what the reward was. I think it is funny when I see videos of dogs that can talk.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
Foo trys to talk but she isn't very talented at it. When she wants something I tell her to say "please" and she grins and makes a sound like a soft growl. She is very entertaining and gives us much love and companionship. I wouldn't trade her for anything!

Head Admin editor
Member Avatar
Founder

Ah, how sweet but we knew that.
Rowan growls but it is friendly.

Cindy marie
Member Avatar
Hallelujah Member
One time when Marty's daughter was here visiting she was eating and Foo was hoping for a handout so she sat next to Sarah and said "please" but Sarah thought she was growling and scolded her. I had to intervene and explain that Foo wasn't growling she was talking. Foo does growl but it is a very different sound.

Delete
No Avatar
Trustee
Well, my nephew gave away his sugar glidder to a couple who already has two. I can't say that I am sorry he did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All God's Creatures · Next Topic »
Add Reply