Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Global Hockey League. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stats File
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 02:06 PM (2,767 Views)
DaveLeibowitz
Member Avatar
GHL Hall of Famer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've uploaded the spreadsheet I use to track all-time GHL stats. I used a tool I wrote that extracts the data from the statistics.ehm and players.ehm files into a spreadsheet format and combined all the seasons into a single file.

Most of you might not ever care to look at it, but, those who are interested will probably like this a lot.

Some notes:
1. The "Rookie" flag in the players.ehm file doesn't always seem to be accurate. So I wouldn't use this for Rookie records.
2. The files I used were all post-playoff files. In some cases, the file used was saved after some trades were made. So some players are listed with teams they didn't even play for during that season. It's rare, but I've seen it from time to time, so don't be alarmed.
3. The file format is Microsoft Excel. It's compatible with Excel 97-2003 as well as Excel 2007. You can also open it with open source alternatives like Open Office as well as, I think, Google Docs.

Here's the link to the file:
All-Time GHL Stats File

Here, too, is a link to download the tool I created to export the stats into file:
EHM Stats Exporter

Edited by DaveLeibowitz, Dec 24 2010, 12:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaveLeibowitz
Member Avatar
GHL Hall of Famer
Made a small update to the file. Stephanie McInnis was once known as Stacy McInnis. I fixed it so all Stacy McInnis's with Stephanie's player ID are now called Stephanie.

Easier to do than to explain.

DaveLeibowitz
Member Avatar
GHL Hall of Famer
Updated all-time states file with 2025-26 stats - including playoffs.

All-Time GHL Stats File

NOTE WELL: I used a file that may have included some post-playoff trades and so some players may be reflected on their new teams rather than the ones they actually finished the season with.

NYI GM
Member Avatar
GHL All Star
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just got a statistical hard on!

DaveLeibowitz
Member Avatar
GHL Hall of Famer
NYI GM
Apr 27 2011, 08:49 PM
I just got a statistical hard on!
I wish I could un-read that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Player Records · Next Topic »
Add Reply