Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LOTRO
Topic Started: 2 Mar 2010, 02:55 AM (332 Views)
Exyle
Member Avatar
Spackle Mage

So seeing as I havent had a job sincewrestling started I havent been able to play any MMO's so last night I decided to download the 10 day trial of Lord of the Rings ONline.

I wass wondering if anyone on her plays that?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shivadiva
Member Avatar
A Vivid Ash

I have not tried this one, the mmo i currently play is called 9dragons. pvp martial arts game. i didnt know lotr had a mmorpg - have you tried it yet and is it nice?
[RPGData:1664|11|552|1142|485|1025|1202|1049|Dragon Sword|Dragon Armor|Ranger|147533|None|None|380|7|1|178|None|8|None|Knights of the Round Table]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
K_D

Ok hun, just hope you realise you're missing out on talking to me, which by statistical stndareds is 9.2x worse than not talking to Jesus..........

SG

"My sword is as long as sephiroths, but with the girth of clouds. Don't worry, now lay down, and i'll show you a true renzokuken, as i never miss the trigger" Then once she starts getting all offended, keep screaming tits or gtfo.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Exyle
Member Avatar
Spackle Mage

its actually really fun. I enjoy it more than WoW simply because it is more personal with mor erealistic characters and more in depth design. From what I havve played so far the story is really good and it is still expanding. On my computer it is a bit laggy at first until it gets warmed up but i have a crap computer not meant for gaming. From what I have played when I get a job I will definitely be buying this game.
Posted Image

Restless Soul

I have played Lord of the Rings Online and it's a great game with a lot of depth. It is very immersive and you do feel like you're a part of that fantasy world. A few times a year, the developers decide to give free game time away, so if you only play it for a month or two to start with, you have a little carrot on a stick to play the game again.

There is a lot of exploring to do, as with all massively multiplayer online games. The quests are very good, you have your own personal 'epic' questchain which will guide you through the lands as well as optional quests that you may find and you can also complete 'chapter' quests which are part of the world storyline.

The only downfall that I experienced whilst playing is that at level 30~ (roughly the midway mark if I recall correctly) you are forced to group up for almost everything. That halted my journey, which I may continue in the future. All in all though, it's a very refined game in my opinion. I believe I was on the European server, evernight.
Edited by Restless Soul, 9 May 2010, 05:22 AM.
Watch this space, that is, if you are incredibly bored. Nothing much happens in this box of text and background. Wow! I feel as though I have shared an intimate thought, when in fact I'm just talking sh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming Haven · Next Topic »
Add Reply